Sunday, March 4, 2012

Support

Lately I have been feeling a but discouraged by the lack of support from close friends and family as I continue to focus on health and clean eating. Since October I have cut out all grains/gluten, legumes, & most dairy. Just recently I have cut out ALL dairy. This is called the Paleo Diet as it mimics that of our paleolithic ancestors. We eat what our bodies are designed to eat.

Anyway, I have just been lacking support from a few close people and it is tough. I believe that I am healthy. I feel better than I can ever remember feeling, and I am happy. Isn't that what matters? I am thankful that I do have support from quite a few friends, I just wish I could get more of it.

We are all faced with things in our throughout our lives that our friends and family do that we may not agree with, but we can still support them. I think it is important to remember that!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment